October 21, 2018 at 6:14 am #8155CWL AdministratorKeymaster
Please share your “Ethical Code of Conduct” here!October 22, 2018 at 9:53 am #8161NicolasRParticipant
Ethical code of conduct:
Absolutism (cal. 650) there is an absolute, God Allmighty, to which im accountable to for every action, decision, thought and feeling. I align myself with integrity, willing to face God for the responsibilities of my actions and decisions.
Responsibility, ever deepening humility
Humbleness: being poor in pride, unassuming
Do no harm
A life of virtue (“Seek the Kingdom of God first”)
To thine own self be true
To “kill mother lust and father self-will”
Give vision priority among my desires
Live one day at a time to the best of my ability, live up to my highest potential and to be as unconditionally loving I can
Struggles and challenges:
PrideOctober 22, 2018 at 10:17 pm #8162Alison EtterParticipant
How to be Love in the world:
Raise my vibration and awareness
Be Christ Consciousness
1. Intention will do more than anything else to assist me in being Love to the world
2. Don’t resist what is. See the Love in it. This is a close second.
3. Surrender everything that is not Love. This is the overarching practice that will bring me to the desired state.
Ideal Expression of Love – persona and behavior
Sending blessings, love and attunement energy to whoever comes to mind, and surrendering anything that is NOT Love. Fully accepting and loving those I am with, surrendering anything that comes up that is not Love. Being authentic in every situation, and with every person, surrendering the habitual response of passive aggressiveness.
• Act in integrity
• Be honest
• Act as Love would act, towards both self and other
• Be authentic
• Do not judge or blame
• Do not project my own emotional, egoic content onto others* (This entails continual monitoring of consciousness)
• Surrender anything which is not Love to God
WHAT IS MY ETHICAL PATHWAY?
• Continue to align word and deed to Love
• To not let myself off the hook in terms of integrity and authenticity
• To continually discern between ego and Love and to surrender what is not Love continually
• To ask myself, in any situation, “What would Love do now?”
• To ask for guidance and inspiration from Divinity in terms of what is right action in any given situation
Challenges and struggles:
• Being authentic
• Discerning Divine direction
• Monitoring consciousness throughout the day
• Deep humility
• Deep connectionOctober 25, 2018 at 8:58 am #8175Communion With LoveKeymaster
Some great examples! Living spirituality means that one’s spiritual pathway as one’s life is embraced. A uniquely designed ethical code is a reflection of that!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.